Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

writing goals

Last term we had goal setting night and this was the levels i was on for writing.i enjoyed showing this to my parents because i was confident.
Writing Goals 2016
Name:                                  Class:

Expected Level ‘AT’
Where
I am Feb
Where
I am June
Where
I am Nov
After 1 Year
(40 weeks)
Level 1B



After 2 Years
(80 weeks)
Level 1P - 1A



After 3 Years
(120 wks)
Level 2B



End of year 4
Level 2P - 2A


End of Year 5
Level 3B



End of Year 6
Level 3P - 3A



End of Year 7
Level 4B



End of Year 8
Level 4P - 4A





Writing Level
I am currently at Level: 2p
At the end of the year I should be at Level: 3b
My goal – Feb to June is to move from 3b to 3a
My goal – June to Nov is to move from 3a to 4p
My goals to help achieve this:
1:focus

2:learn
 
3:write more

No comments:

Post a Comment