Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Maths goals

 Last term we had goal setting night and this was the levels i was on form maths I enjoy maths because It entertains me to write


 Glen_Taylor_logo_red_border.jpg
Math Goals 2017
Name:                                  Class:

Expected Level ‘AT’
Where
I am Feb
Where
I am June
Where
I am Nov
After 1 Year
(40 weeks)
Stage 2/3



After 2 Years
(80 weeks)
Stage 4



After 3 Years
(120 wks)
Early Stage 5



End of year 4
Stage 5


End of Year 5
Early Stage 6



End of Year 6
Stage 6



End of Year 7
Early Stage 7



End of Year 8
Stage 7




Numeracy Stage
I am currently at Stage:5
At the end of the year I should be at Stage7
My goal – Feb to June is to move from stage 5 to stage 6
My goal – June to Nov is to move from stage 6 to stage 7  
My goals to help achieve this:
1:ask miss tupou for some stradages
2:do maths for 30m times tables in my own time
3:complete maths buddy tasks
My Basic Facts Score
February:5
April:
June:
August:
October:

December:

No comments:

Post a Comment